Does casual elegance define your style? Looking for fun outdoor activities for your event? Or something truly unique? Then Sleepy Hollow is the perfect place to hold your wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, company picnic, reunion, holiday party, and more. Set in a scenic 60-acre complex, the park is filled with mature trees, hills, and even a meandering creek. The Lodge offers a charming setting, whether you use one or both of the indoor banquet rooms or the outdoor shelter. Regardless of the number of guests you invite to your event, Sleepy Hollow can accommodate your needs with style and care.
We have two large banquet rooms on separate ﬂoors available for your special event. Depending on the layout of tables, each room seats approximately 80 people, and up to 180 guests can be accommodated if both rooms are rented.
- Main-Floor Banquet Room – This room is handicap-accessible and has a full bar area. A covered deck is also on this level with additional seating for 40.
- Upper-Level Banquet Room – A 15-foot vaulted ceiling gives this room a bright, airy feel. This room also features a dance ﬂoor.
A 13-acre Tudor style village with unlimited capacity and potential. Beautiful and secluded, a perfect place for a large outdoor event.
- Go Karts and Bumper Boats
- 18-Hole Miniature Golf, Baseball/Softball Batting Cages
- Laser Tag
- Driving Range
- Corn Hole Games
- Inflatables Obstacle Course and Bounce House
- The Wizzer
- Hot Shot Basketball
- Roller Racers
- Sand Volleyball Courts
Ceremony arrangements are available at Sleepy Hollow. For your special event, you may choose an outdoor wedding in our vineyard or Renaissance village, the covered deck, or one of our two indoor rooms.
The Upper-Level Banquet Room is especially popular for ceremonies; it provides seating for up to 60 guests and features a picturesque view.
For those who have always dreamed of a wedding that’s truly out of the ordinary, consider holding your special event at Festival Park (a part of Sleepy Hollow). The Renaissance Faire at Sleepy Hollow takes place here the first three weekends of September. By scheduling your wedding to coincide with the festival, you’re sure to have the most memorable event ever.
Sleepy Hollow Corporate Events are all about providing a relaxed environment where you and your co-workers can interact and have some fun, partake in a little friendly competition, enjoy a good laugh and have a story or two for the next day. Our activities are in close proximity, so your group will stay together. We are family friendly while still catering to adults. If summer doesn’t work for your group, keep us in mind for a fall or winter event. There are lots of fun options and we are happy to customize an event for you.
At Sleepy Hollow, we’re as particular about the food and drink for your special day, company picnic, or other event as you are. We’ll work together to select the perfect meal to satisfy both your guests and your budget. We have an extensive menu and wine list to make your event memorable.
- Sandwich or Hors d’Oeuvres Menu – If you’d prefer lighter fare than a banquet dinner, we offer an assortment of delicious hors d’oeuvres and tasty sandwiches.
- Entrée Menu – Our entrées include a wide variety of choices—from prime rib and steaks, chicken, fish, and vegetarian options. Prices range from $15 to $25 per person.
- Wine List – We have an extensive wine list.